Hand Tuina Massage
In Ancient China and Japan & India Micro-systems included hands / feet & Head. These Micro-systems are interlinked with the entire body and are used for both Therapy or Preventive Health Care as well as as Relaxation which the ancients knew was a form of Preventive Medicine. The added benefit of these ancient Tuina Massages is that there is no need to disrobe & since these systems are interlinked with Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine & the Power it holds in aiding healing.
Actually a massage of the arms and hands, Japanese Hand Massage is a unique blend of shiatsu and reflexology. Shiatsu (Japanese from shi, meaning finger, and atsu, meaning pressure) is a traditional Japanese healing art. It has its roots in ancient Oriental medicine and has evolved from traditional Chinese medicine and Anma, a traditional Japanese form of massage. The philosophy underlying Shiatsu is that vital energy (Qi in Chinese, Ki in Japanese) flows throughout the body in a series of channels called meridians. For many different reasons Ki can stop flowing freely and this then produces a symptom. Shiatsu can be beneficial for a wide range of conditions, from specific injuries.
- Stress Relief- Many people use there hands for intricate movement patterns and can often benefit from regular Healing touch Hand Tuina Massage.
- No Need to Undress- your privacy is always intact.
- Since its based on Acupuncture Meridian Theory it fits well with Acupuncture sessions.
- Can Help stimulate all the Meridians and Major Chinese Medical Systems across the body.
- Prices are very affordable so that you can get regular sessions.
- Both hands treated with Relaxing Therapeutic Session up to Elbows